Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Welcome to alimento {food}

I have decided to create a blog dedicated to trying out new recipes for my family to try. After 11 years of married life, I have gotten stuck in the habit of cooking much the same thing every night of the week. It's boring - and so my intentions are to cook something new at least once a week on a Thursday. I will post the recipe here and comment on the results {my families response and my own}.

My husband is fairly fussy, but I really want my girls (ages 9, 7 & 6) to have an extended palate - so I want to try new things - if you have any idea's feel free to comment or email me them...

A couple of months ago I started creating monthly menu plans, so that we would eat more healthily, and less often at McDonalds and other takeaway establishments. This is the next step to creating a tastier and better diet for my family.

Stay tuned.

No comments: